In our brand-new workshop biathlon fans will learn how to hit the target despite high pulse frequency. Test this safe and exciting sport and learn how to shoot with small-calibre rifles.
Biathlon for beginners
- Thursday or Friday
- from 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- course duration: 120 minutes
- classic or skating
- original small-calibre biathlon rifle for adults (over 15 years)
- full course time for 4+ persons (up to 3 persons: 60 minutes)
- languages of instruction are German and English!
- rental equipment and track fee are not included!
Course tickets are available in the office of the Cross Country Academy, opposite the WM-hall in Seefeld in Tirol.
The rental material is also available in our new rental shop at Mösserstrasse 273a.